So with almost a month of traveling, and posts detailing my journeys and experiences, I haven’t given a book review/synopsis in awhile.
Here are the books I have read since the last time I gave a book review – which was two months ago – June 24th:
- As I Lay Dying (1930) by William Faulkner
- Inferno (c. 1320) by Dante Alighieri
- Inferno (2013) by Dan Brown
- Mrs Dalloway (1925) by Virginia Woolf
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1961) by Ernest Hemingway
- Watership Down (1972) by Richard Adams
- The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America (2001) by Bill Bryson
- The Art of War (c. 500 B.C.) by Sun Tzu
It’s tough to write a book review once several weeks have passed. But I’ll do my best. I’m almost done with two more books, so I better get cracking. First up: Faulkner and Hemingway. I’ll start it immediately.